FIVA ID card requirement
The vehicle must be at least 30 years old.
Current colour photo ( 9 x 13 cm ) on glossy photo paper in 4-fold version. The photos must show front and steering wheel side (half profile 3/4
front, 1/4 side)
The following additional photos are required but not necessarily on photographic paper:
- Vehicle 3/4 view from the rear passenger side
- Chassis no. and/or manufacturer's plate
- Engine No.
- Engine / engine compartment seen from the right and left
- Dashboard / instrument panel as seen by the driver
- View of the interior through the driver door
Confirmation that CHF 170.00 has been paid into the FIVA (see payment slip), postal cheque account 89-186643-4 or IBAN CH98 0900 0000 8918 6643 4,
account holder SHVF, Bern. The name of the owner as well as the make and type of the vehicle must be stated on the payment.
Copy of the vehicle registration document
Documents of the history of the vehicle
Vehicle manufacturer certificate such as British Heritage Certificate
Fill in the FIVA application form (as far as possible)
Overall check by the FIVA expert.
Send all documents with completed application form (as far as possible) to: